Warbl

A forum about Uilleann (Irish) pipes and the surly people who play them.
chanterbanshee
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8

Warbl

Post by chanterbanshee »

Hi all I'm planning on buying a Warbl (https://www.warbl.xyz) as a practice instrument as I I travel a lot, but I'm not a great techy.So trying to find out if I can download the Michael Eskin Celtic sounds app on to a Samsung galaxy A12 android smart phone or a Lenovo lap top. I have e mailed Warbl but have had no reply

I'd appreciate any advice
Cheers Ap Myrddin
Wuilleann
Tell us something.: I only started learning to play the pipes at the beginning of this year and this forum looks very helpfull to me for dealing with common questions that arise during practice.

Re: Warbl

Post by Wuilleann »

Celtic sounds is meant for iphone and ipad. You should take a look at the WARBL forum
where you can find a lot of information.

https://warbl.xyz/phpbb/
chanterbanshee

Post by chanterbanshee »

Thanks for reply didn't know the forum existed FAB!!!
make_fast
Tell us something.: Learning uilleann pipes, whistle, and occasional backing instruments. Just hacking away and slowly expanding repertoire.

Post by make_fast »

I believe Appcordians Uilleann is the recommended midi pack for Android - it's available here and there's a drone/regulator pack as well.
Wuilleann
Tell us something.: I only started learning to play the pipes at the beginning of this year and this forum looks very helpfull to me for dealing with common questions that arise during practice.

Post by Wuilleann »

Indeed you can use this instead of celtic sounds, provides an easy to use visual interface.