Aebi Full Set

A forum about Uilleann (Irish) pipes and the surly people who play them.
sjcavy
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I love uilleann pipes and I have become obsessed with them. But now the antispam software is just irritating the hell out of me so I am typing random crap to get past the minimum 100 character limit.

Aebi Full Set

Post by sjcavy »

Was scrolling through Tom's page, and saw he had pictures of a full set posted! Anyone know who owns it?

My half set is also pictured there.
Just a newbie making his way through the world.
ChristianRo
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Re: Aebi Full Set

Post by ChristianRo »

No takers? I see one particular full set on his website. I am quite sure this is his personal set, the one Tom has been playing for decades. Whether it is his own make from when he worked with Andreas Rogge (certainly looks nothing like a Rogge) or someone elses - I never bothered to ask Tom.
Christian
sjcavy
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I love uilleann pipes and I have become obsessed with them. But now the antispam software is just irritating the hell out of me so I am typing random crap to get past the minimum 100 character limit.

Re: Aebi Full Set

Post by sjcavy »

Didn't know that it was his personal set. If that is the case... then his set and mine are posted on his site. What an honor. My set... humbles me. Sounds over the top, however I asked him to make me a set while I was deployed to the Middle East, and every time I pick it up it brings a smile to my face.
Just a newbie making his way through the world.