FS Brian Howard Full Set

A forum about Uilleann (Irish) pipes and the surly people who play them.
Sam L

FS Brian Howard Full Set

Post by Sam L »

Now then folks. Advance warning that I have a Brian Howard full set in blackwood, imit ivory and nickel plate for sale. I have fully reeded it and it is going fine, I just haven't got around to the video thing yet. It has unusual Boehm style regs. Looking for £4,500. No bellows, but has a brand new Laurence Thomson bag. Obviously bellows can be supplied if needed.

I don't think I get notified of PMs here any more so best to email me on hunterlawrencepipes at gmail dot com thanks.

Sam
" . . . when it's finished you look at it and you think that perhaps it will live longer than you, and perhaps it will be of use to someone you don't know, who doesn't know you. Maybe as an old man you'll be able to . . look at it, and it will seem beautiful . . "

Primo Levi - The Wrench
buskerSean
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I am a walrus, I am a tea pot. John Lennon said that but people see him as a guru. Well,tell,you what he also almost became a piper asking Paddy Keenan to teach him. (bleep) got bored & went on the sitar and the rest is history.

Re: FS Brian Howard Full Set

Post by buskerSean »

Hi Sam, is this one old the classic looking older sets or a modern set with compact drones and folded bass reg please? Cheers