FS: Practice Set (Kellerher w/Daye Chanter)

A forum about Uilleann (Irish) pipes and the surly people who play them.
JeannieD
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: Hi there. I'm not a spammer! I love Irish music and have been playing for about 8 years! HUP! :0) I have watched your site a long time, and I find myself needing to sell my lovely flute, so of course, I'll turn to Chiff and Fipple!

FS: Practice Set (Kellerher w/Daye Chanter)

Post by JeannieD »

Hello! This set is in new-mint condition. All but chanter purchased directly from Kellerher (2016), who assembled components. The D chanter was a keepsake of a skilled piper. Set hardly used, but well cared for. (Selling due to tendonitis factor.) $650 includes shipping.
Email for info, payment options & detailed pix: jeannie@goldenliteracy.com

Here's the components:
-David Daye “The Quieter Apartment Penny Chanter” (D) (New reed he made included)
-Kellerher Bellows: Red Ash, full size, black leather, fabric trim (chanter and bag stocks, black PVC, tied in)
-Kellerher Traditional Bag (Standard Shape, hand-stitched, black leather)
-Also included at no charge: The New Approach to Uilleann Piping, Clark
Jose' Scotte' Este'
Please enter the next number in sequence: 10

Re: FS: Practice Set (Kellerher w/Daye Chanter)

Post by Jose' Scotte' Este' »

I am noticing that Jeannie is selling another instrument on the forum. I'd like to vouch for her, as she is new to the forum and decided to try out the uilleann pipes as an alternative to the flute and whistle, which were hurting her. Jeannie is a fabulous musician and all-around great person. You can purchase from her with confidence.

Hi Jeannie. I hope that it is ok that I posted this!

Scott
"Luck is important"
JeannieD
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: Hi there. I'm not a spammer! I love Irish music and have been playing for about 8 years! HUP! :0) I have watched your site a long time, and I find myself needing to sell my lovely flute, so of course, I'll turn to Chiff and Fipple!

Re: FS: Practice Set (Kellerher w/Daye Chanter)

Post by JeannieD »

This practice set has been sold. Thanks for looking.
Jeannie