Eugene Lambe full set

A forum about Uilleann (Irish) pipes and the surly people who play them.
scotta
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Eugene Lambe full set

Post by scotta »

Hey there pipers, unfortunately I must sell my full Eugene Lambe set. Details can be found on Uilleann Obsession: http://www.uilleannobsession.com/classifieds.html

Thanks for looking!
Scott
tommykleen
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I am interested in the uilleann pipes and their typical -and broader- use. I have been composing and arranging for the instrument lately. I enjoy unusual harmonic combinations on the pipes. I use the pipes to play music of other cultures.

Re: Eugene Lambe full set

Post by tommykleen »

Here's a shot from when they were shined up.
https://scontent-ort2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/ ... e=5BD8DBE4
Tommykleen
Well, don't forget to make music.
Patrick D'Arcy
Please enter the next number in sequence: 12

Post by Patrick D'Arcy »

The pipes look amazing in this shot. Are there any more of them like this? I'll add this one to the ad anyway.
kkrell
Tell us something.: Mostly producer of the Wooden Flute Obsession 3-volume 6-CD 7-hour set of mostly player's choice of Irish tunes, played mostly solo, on mostly wooden flutes by approximately 120 different mostly highly-rated traditional flute players & are mostly...

Post by kkrell »

Patrick D'Arcy wrote:The pipes look amazing in this shot. Are there any more of them like this? I'll add this one to the ad anyway.
Problem is that this may not be a reflection of their current condition. "Think "Glamour" or "boudoir" shots.

Not a dig at Susan Sarandon, either - she's lovely.
International Traditional Music Society, Inc.
A non-profit 501c3 charity/educational public benefit corporation
Wooden Flute Obsession CDs (3 volumes, 6 discs, 7 hours, 120 players/tracks)
https://www.worldtrad.org
tommykleen
Tell us something.: I am interested in the uilleann pipes and their typical -and broader- use. I have been composing and arranging for the instrument lately. I enjoy unusual harmonic combinations on the pipes. I use the pipes to play music of other cultures.

Post by tommykleen »

Patrick D'Arcy wrote:The pipes look amazing in this shot. Are there any more of them like this? I'll add this one to the ad anyway.
There was a slua of glam shots like this once upon a. I’m not sure where they originated.
Tommykleen
Well, don't forget to make music.
rorybbellows
Please enter the next number in sequence: 10

Post by rorybbellows »

Pipes always play so much better when they are shiny.

RORY
I'm Spartacus .
Patrick D'Arcy
Please enter the next number in sequence: 12

Post by Patrick D'Arcy »

The ad has both photos, both current condition and also the one of them polished. I thought the buyer would like to see the sets potential.
172353717@qq.com
Tell us something.: I like tin whistle very much,thanks. This forum is about whistle and flute and so on.
I come from china,i want to study and communicate with everybody.I want to learn how to play penny whistle and share my experience and view to other.
I looK for more and more information about tin whistle and spread to my friends.
i think this is a good place to know about tin whisle information and comunicate with the world people who love whisle .
That is all, i just a beginner,so i don't have to much to say.i have a great interest in all kinds of whistle In the world and know about them.
Thanks.
I like tin whistle very much,thanks. This forum is about whistle and flute and so on.
I come from china,i want to study and communicate with everybody.I want to learn how to play penny whistle and share my experience and view to other.
I looK for more and more information about tin whistle and spread to my friends.
i think this is a good place to know about tin whisle information and comunicate with the world people who love whisle .
That is all, i just a beginner,so i don't have to much to say.i have a great interest in all kinds of whistle In the world and know about them.
Thanks.

Post by 172353717@qq.com »

scotta wrote:Hey there pipers, unfortunately I must sell my full Eugene Lambe set. Details can be found on Uilleann Obsession: http://www.uilleannobsession.com/classifieds.html

Thanks for looking!

Hi scotta,
i have interested in your selling whistles,can you afford me a email? thanks