FS: Brad Angus Full Set in B

A forum about Uilleann (Irish) pipes and the surly people who play them.
Galdrim
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: Interested in piping, playing uilleann pipes and some other instruments as hurdy gurdy, cello, and german bagpipes

FS: Brad Angus Full Set in B

Post by Galdrim »

I have a Full Set in B made by Brad Angus for sale.

It is the set that was sold 2 years ago by BzzzzT here on this forum: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=103004&p=1177248&hi ... s#p1177248

Why am I selling? A hurdy gurdy I ordered will be finished soon and I need to money to pay for it....and I still have other chanters and can't afford to keep everything. It is a very nice set, the drones sound beautiful and the styling/keywork is first class.

I am selling the set as is. It is up to the piper to get it working to their liking and I am not responsible for any loss of satisfaction or issues with the set in the future. The internal parts of the stop key were removed by the previous owner as he felt it restricted air to the chanter. So the key is just for show. There are also the few dings, scratches etc from use. The baritone drone end was chipped and repaired by the previous owner. There is also a small expansion crack on the bass drone puck that does not effect the performance of the set but provides some character.
The set includes NO BELLOWS and comes without reeds for the Regulators.

I will accept reasonable offers for the set. If you have any question or need more pictures, please let me know.

Galdrim
Galdrim
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: Interested in piping, playing uilleann pipes and some other instruments as hurdy gurdy, cello, and german bagpipes

Re: FS: Brad Angus Full Set in B

Post by Galdrim »

Bump!

Still for sale and open to offers.

Galdrim