Boisvert C drones for sale

A forum about Uilleann (Irish) pipes and the surly people who play them.
reedbiter
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Boisvert C drones for sale

Post by reedbiter »

Hiya folks,
Wow...I have been OUT of the loop for quite a while. I need to clear off the bench and clean up my shop a wee bit, so I will be selling some stuff at bargain prices to move them along.

1. Davy Stephenson C# chanter. Wood top, hand rolled nickel silver ferrules, no reed currently... $500 as is plus shipping

2. Tenor and Baritone D regulators made by Tim Britton with spruce reeds. $2000 plus shipping

3. A set of very nice drones and complex mainstock for a C set of Uilleann pipes. The mainstock is hollow with an adaptable stock cup which makes it easy to remove and store. The complex cup also allows the bag to be used as a simple practice set by simply unscrewing the mainstock and plugging the bag stock with the included cap. The bass drone is "barrel style" with a hollow resonator. The drones are made from figured castello boxwood with african blackwood mounts. Ferrules on the tuning slides are hand rolled, tapered brass for strength and aesthetics. Wooden guill-type reeds will be included with the set. $2000 USD plus shipping.

I've let my website lapse due to my own inattention so if you want pictures, please email me at irishpipemaker@gmail.com