25th WKPF

A forum about Uilleann (Irish) pipes and the surly people who play them.
APC
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: Here on behalf of Armagh Pipers Club and William Kennedy Piping Festival primarily to share information and discuss events we organise. Caoimhin Vallely

25th WKPF

Post by APC »

Just some info on this years William Kennedy Piping Festival which takes place in Armagh from the 15th to 18th November. The programme has been released and tickets are now onsale from - http://www.armaghpipers.com/wkpf/index.html.
Featured uilleann pipers include Paddy Keenan, Seán Óg Potts, Seán McKeon, John McSherry, Louise Mulcahy, Mary Mitchell-Ingoldsby, Jarlath Henderson, Mick O'Brien, Cillian Vallely, Éamonn Curran, Tiarnán Ó Duinnchinn, Síle Friel, Sinéad Lennon, Barry Kerr, Brian Vallely, Amy Campbell, Aoife Smyth, Iarla McMahon, Jane Walls, and Peter McKenna.
rorybbellows
Please enter the next number in sequence: 10

Re: 25th WKPF

Post by rorybbellows »

Thats some line up, I hope I can make it. The great thing about Armagh is that its a small town and its easy to find good sessions and the likes of Paddy Keenan and the other great piers that will be there are accessible .

RORY
I'm Spartacus .
Driftwood
Please enter the next number in sequence: 12

Post by Driftwood »

rorybbellows wrote: The great thing about Armagh is that its a small town and its easy to find good sessions and the likes of Paddy Keenan and the other great piers that will be there are accessible .

RORY
Yes, I agree! It's good that great piers are accessible and that you can tie your boat up right alongside (usually with the permission of the harbourmaster).
rorybbellows
Please enter the next number in sequence: 10

Post by rorybbellows »

geeeez, you dont get away with anything on this forum.

RORY
I'm Spartacus .