WTB: David Daye Uilleann Practice Set

A forum about Uilleann (Irish) pipes and the surly people who play them.
joshwhitson13
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: Highland piper (grade 2 in both band and solos) looking for something new. Would like to focus less on solos and learn a new instrument for fun that is not focused on competition.

WTB: David Daye Uilleann Practice Set

Post by joshwhitson13 »

Hi everyone,

As the subject indicates, I'm looking to get my hands on a used Daye practice set.
Current highland piper playing in the upper grades looking to take a break from solos and learn a new instrument. I'm in Cleveland, so Daye would not be far away if any repairs, new reed, etc. were needed. Thought I'd try this first rather than placing an order and waiting.

Thanks for any leads you may send my way, and feel free to PM.
BlownAlaskan
Tell us something.: I am a wanna-be piper in North America looking to connect with other pipers around the world....................................................................................................................!

Re: WTB: David Daye Uilleann Practice Set

Post by BlownAlaskan »

Hi Josh, I'll send you a PM. I have a set with drones in black.
joshwhitson13
Tell us something.: Highland piper (grade 2 in both band and solos) looking for something new. Would like to focus less on solos and learn a new instrument for fun that is not focused on competition.

Post by joshwhitson13 »

Also considering the chanter by itself if someone has one for sale.
joshwhitson13

Post by joshwhitson13 »

Sorry for the bump. Just wanted to confirm that a set has been acquired so nobody PMs later hoping to make a sale. Thanks!