Video Gone Missing

A forum about Uilleann (Irish) pipes and the surly people who play them.
daveboling
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8

Video Gone Missing

Post by daveboling »

There was a video on youtube of Caoineadh na dTri Mhuire with piper Seán McKiernan accompanying a male soloist and small male chorus (sorry I can't remember the soloist's name, but it was a mighty performance), and now I cannot find it. I seem to remember it was at the tag end of a television broadcast (end credits showed in the video), it may have been TG4. Does anyone remember this video, and have any idea where I can find it?

Thanks,

dave boling
I teleported home one night
With Ron and Sid and Meg.
Ron stole Meggie's heart away
And I got Sidney's leg.
-- Douglas Adams

'Bundinn er bátlaus maðu'.
An Draighean
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 10

Re: Video Gone Missing

Post by An Draighean »

daveboling wrote:There was a video on youtube of Caoineadh na dTri Mhuire with piper Seán McKiernan accompanying a male soloist and small male chorus (sorry I can't remember the soloist's name, but it was a mighty performance), and now I cannot find it. I seem to remember it was at the tag end of a television broadcast (end credits showed in the video), it may have been TG4. Does anyone remember this video, and have any idea where I can find it?

Thanks,

dave boling
No, but it's on my short list of tunes to learn. I'll be going off of the singing of Seosamh Ó hÉanaí; I have a version of his on the most excellent Seoltaí Séidte - Setting Sail record that Mr. Gumby recommended to me. Would love to see the video if you ever find it again though Dave.
Deartháir don phaidir an port.