GNIPC Tionol

A forum about Uilleann (Irish) pipes and the surly people who play them.
Davey
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by Davey »

...Unfortunately, this tionol has NOT been well advertised this year. But for those of you that are hardy and adventurous...or simply fortunate enough to live in the midwest :smile: please join us at our 2nd annual tionol in St. Paul, MN.

Info can be found here:
http://www.thegreatnorthernirishpipersc ... l_Page.htm
Davey

to the top!

Post by Davey »

Davey

BACK to the top

Post by Davey »

:D

Anyone planning on attending?
jordan

Post by jordan »

hi davey,
I'm considering driving down, just waiting to find out if I have gigs or not on the weekend. I'm up in Winnipeg, so it's not a terribly long haul. Will you be there with some of your pipes? I'd love to try one of your B chanters. And one of your Ds for that matter too! They look great. I've been delving into pipemaking recently as well so it'd be nice to chat a bit, especially about reamers...
cheers,
jordan
Davey

I'll be there...

Post by Davey »

Oh yes, I'll be there!! I should have a few chanters for sale as well...trying to get some of our newbies up and squeezin! It's looking to be a nice affair. :party:

I've 2 new B chanters ready for sale...I'll post pics on my website later today.

DB
Nanohedron
Moderatorer
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: Been a fluter, citternist, and uilleann piper; committed now to the way of the harp.

Oh, yeah: also a mod here, not a spammer. A matter of opinion, perhaps.

Tionol Schedule

Post by Nanohedron »

Davey, I'm hoping to get some time in if no last-minute gigs turn up...Saturday may be a problem as I bowed to IMDA pressure and offered my time at setting up at the Landmark Center (3PM-6PM); left Sunday open for the session at Keegan's, the tionol, and whatever else.

I don't see any specific times indicated (informal, yes, but you haveta start somewhere, right? :P ). BTW, can I pay at the door, or is preregistration the thing? And just to clarify, are any monies to be sent to Chad and not to our Taoiseach Nua Tom Klein? --Just wanna be sure. :)

--Just realized that I have no idea where the Landmark Center is...oy. :lol:

N, *oh well*
jordan

Post by jordan »

Doh!! Gigs friday and saturday. I'll have to check out your pipes another time, Davey. We just got another 6" or so of snow, so maybe and 8 hr drive isn't the greatest idea anyway...
cheers,
jordan

edit:...hey Davey, Check your private messages...