Chiff and Fipple Forums
http://forums.chiffandfipple.com/

Interfaith password?
http://forums.chiffandfipple.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=67612
Page 1 of 2

Author:  jsluder [ Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:21 pm ]
Post subject:  Interfaith password?

So what's up with the Interfaith Forum asking for a password to view it, even when I'm already logged in to the board?

Author:  rh [ Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:24 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Interfaith password?

ditto... at least now i know its not just me... :wink:

Author:  gregdidge [ Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:40 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Interfaith password?

If you had enough faith you would know what the password is!

Author:  jsluder [ Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:52 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Interfaith password?

gregdidge wrote:
If you had enough faith you would know what the password is!

Well, it ain't "faith". :lol:

Author:  I.D.10-t [ Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:53 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Interfaith password?

I think it is a kōan, I am hoping for a strawberry ice cream kōan with sprinkles.

Ok, believe it or not, I don't know either, but I have been wanting to say "ice cream kōan" for a while now.

Author:  I.D.10-t [ Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:58 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Interfaith password?

Has anyone hijacked a forum? I mean this is Forum support.

jsluder, you feel left out, how does that feel?
Do you need a support forum?

I really should not hit subm

Author:  Nanohedron [ Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:59 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Interfaith password?

Inquiries are being made, such as they are.

I wonder if the password isn't "its password".

Maybe there's a trojan?

Author:  I.D.10-t [ Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:03 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Interfaith password?

Speculation is useless at this point. Dale might just be experimenting and does not have the speed to do 100 things at once. It's his party after all. Computers can work faster than humans. And en mass we test things before they are done.

Author:  Nanohedron [ Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:05 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Interfaith password?

I.D.10-t wrote:
Speculation is useless at this point. Dale might just be experimenting and does not have the speed to do 100 things at once. His party after all. computers can work faster than humans.

Dammit, I'm a mod. You'd think that'd count for something. I think I'll throw a tantrum. :wink:

Author:  jsluder [ Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:06 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Interfaith password?

Nanohedron wrote:
I wonder if the password isn't "its password".

Nope. That's the first one I tried. (I'm a Tolkien fan. :D )

("friend" doesn't work, either.)

Author:  Nanohedron [ Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:09 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Interfaith password?

Try "bollocks".

Author:  I.D.10-t [ Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:14 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Interfaith password?

Nanohedron wrote:
I.D.10-t wrote:
Speculation is useless at this point. Dale might just be experimenting and does not have the speed to do 100 things at once. His party after all. computers can work faster than humans.

Dammit, I'm a mod. You'd think that'd count for something. I think I'll throw a tantrum. :wink:

As a person up north, it seems that you are trying real hard to act offended.
You are probably more curious than anything else.

Author:  Nanohedron [ Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:15 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Interfaith password?

I.D.10-t wrote:
Nanohedron wrote:
I.D.10-t wrote:
Speculation is useless at this point. Dale might just be experimenting and does not have the speed to do 100 things at once. His party after all. computers can work faster than humans.

Dammit, I'm a mod. You'd think that'd count for something. I think I'll throw a tantrum. :wink:

As a person up north, it seems that you are trying real hard to act offended.
You are probably more curious than anything else.

You don't know me.

I've always wanted to say that.

Author:  I.D.10-t [ Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:21 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Interfaith password?

Nanohedron wrote:
You don't know me.

I've always wanted to say that.

More things to learn.

If you understand that, you know me.

And I apologize if I assumed too much.

Author:  Nanohedron [ Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:24 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Interfaith password?

No worries! You're waxing a bit philosophical though, so please don't get me started. Wrong forum. :lol:

Come on, somebody keep trying passwords, hey.

Page 1 of 2 All times are UTC - 6 hours
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
https://www.phpbb.com/