No user website button showing

Get help using the forums. If we can't help you, FEMA can.
hans
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I've been making whistles since 2010 in my tiny workshop at my home. I've been playing whistle since teenage times.

No user website button showing

Post by hans »

Since the phpBB3 upgrade the link to a user's website formerly showing as a button besides "profile", "pm" and "email" etc are not showing any more.
Can this please be fixed?

~Hans
Dale
The Landlord
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Re: No user website button showing

Post by Dale »

I've gone through the documentation once looking for this. I think it requires a modification. I'm not quite ready to tackle a modification.

Dale
I.D.10-t

Post by I.D.10-t »

Most likely not a real help, but if there is some one that you would like to contact, or wish to see their website, you can click on their profile and the information is available through that resource. If you are more interested in making yourself and your web page available to others, the signature line would most likely be the best way to display that information for now.
"Be not deceived by the sweet words of proverbial philosophy. Sugar of lead is a poison."
MTGuru
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8

Post by MTGuru »

Right ... The WWW button display has been eliminated from the interface we are currently using (subsilver2). We could put it back but, as Dale, says, for the moment we are reluctant to hack the templates until we are sure that everything is working and we understand all the new details of phpBB3 (and there are many new details).

For now, as I.D.10-t says, website info is displayed in user profiles, and also in the Members List.
Vivat diabolus in musica! MTGuru's (old) GG Clips / Blackbird Clips

Joel Barish: Is there any risk of brain damage?
Dr. Mierzwiak: Well, technically speaking, the procedure is brain damage.