how do I post a review of a new Low Whistle?

Get help using the forums. If we can't help you, FEMA can.
professor
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

how do I post a review of a new Low Whistle?

Post by professor »

I am new to this forum, and recently started playing the Low D Chieftain V3 and wrote a review of it. I have never posted a review of anything on the internet. How do I post this one on this website? Thanks. Professor
wmmorse
Nanohedron
Moderatorer
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: Been a fluter, citternist, and uilleann piper; committed now to the way of the harp.

Oh, yeah: also a mod here, not a spammer. A matter of opinion, perhaps.

Re: how do I post a review of a new Low Whistle?

Post by Nanohedron »

professor wrote:I am new to this forum, and recently started playing the Low D Chieftain V3 and wrote a review of it. I have never posted a review of anything on the internet. How do I post this one on this website? Thanks. Professor
Well, I can give you the gist of how it works here, anyway: go to the Whistle Forum, introduce yourself, and present your review. Measured accounts are the guideline here, so avoid outright invective to forestall a thread lock or deletion on your part if your experience was negative. If your experience was positive, gush away. :)

There's a thing here called "The Pepsi Rule". In other words, it's okay to say, "I prefer Pepsi (or Coke) to Coke (or Pepsi) - expand from this to whistles or what have you - and cite your reasons if you like; thoughtful description helps. It's definitely not okay to just say Pepsi (or Coke) "sucks" or the like. Humor's one thing, but in the case of real opinions, mudslinging's out. Be sure people can tell the difference.

Hope this helps.
"If you take music out of this world, you will have nothing but a ball of fire." - Tribal musician