new forum suggestion...

Get help using the forums. If we can't help you, FEMA can.
MEWsic
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

new forum suggestion...

Post by MEWsic »

hey I put this on some other board but I don't think anyone is ever going to get it cause there's only two mods on it. sooo...

can you guys please make a "traditional singing" forum or "sean-nos" stuff forum or both... since it seems like you already have everything else... including "non-uilleann pipes" i mean whose idea was that anyway... ok well, I was just wondering, cause I know there's probably a few singers on here but I can't find any specefic place for posting song stuff.

thanks a million!

~M
Cass

Post by Cass »

I think this would be a fantastic idea. I sing a mixture of trad and contemporary folk, and my own songs too.
Hope it happens!!

Cass.
Cynth

Post by Cynth »

I think the Irish Traditional Music forum would be a fine place to start threads about sean-nos singing. I don't think anyone feels that forum has to be limited to instrumental music---it is definitely limited to Irish traditional music though. Sean-nos singing is very relevant to the playing of slow airs on instruments, so I should think that topic would be of great interest there.
Diligentia maximum etiam mediocris ingeni subsidium. ~ Diligence is a very great help even to a mediocre intelligence.----Seneca