center

Get help using the forums. If we can't help you, FEMA can.
Cynth
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by Cynth »

WHAT??? :boggle: :boggle: I remembered a little of that thread after looking at it, but I sure didn't before. History is definitely repeating itself in my case :lol: ! I really can hardly believe it. What a dodo I am! :lol: I just hope I remember this thread.
Diligentia maximum etiam mediocris ingeni subsidium. ~ Diligence is a very great help even to a mediocre intelligence.----Seneca
Denny
antispam: No

Post by Denny »

Cynth wrote:WHAT??? :boggle: :boggle: I remembered a little of that thread after looking at it, but I sure didn't before. History is definitely repeating itself in my case :lol: ! I really can hardly believe it. What a dodo I am! :lol: I just hope I remember this thread.
Life is a strange old duck! :wink:

Sadistic ain't I? :(
Cynth

Post by Cynth »

Denny wrote:
Cynth wrote:WHAT??? :boggle: :boggle: I remembered a little of that thread after looking at it, but I sure didn't before. History is definitely repeating itself in my case :lol: ! I really can hardly believe it. What a dodo I am! :lol: I just hope I remember this thread.

:lol: I think you'll need to completely rework your image if that's what you're aiming for!
Diligentia maximum etiam mediocris ingeni subsidium. ~ Diligence is a very great help even to a mediocre intelligence.----Seneca
Denny

Post by Denny »

Cynth wrote:
Denny wrote:

:lol: I think you'll need to completely rework your image if that's what you're aiming for!
Drat! Ya'd think he'd be able to do something right. :wink:

You are sure that you're not taking this too seriously ain't ya? :poke:
Cynth

Post by Cynth »

Denny wrote:
Cynth wrote:
Denny wrote: Life is a strange old duck! :wink:

Drat! Ya'd think he'd be able to do something right. :wink:

You are sure that you're not taking this too seriously ain't ya? :poke:
Are you talking to me? Well, I guess it could be no one else. I don't know if I'm taking this too seriously. I hardly know what we are talking about. I don't think I'm taking anything too seriously but I guess you never know :lol: . Did you find my hidden link in my first post after the ink colors were revealed?
Denny

Post by Denny »

Well no! :lol: I did notice the extra space after the TNX but it didn't register. I usually just hide 'em likehttp://www.roads-end-farm.net/this.

That is a cute picture. :D

Oh yeah...I was teasing about the too seriously. It weren't you it was me. :wink: