Siggies

Get help using the forums. If we can't help you, FEMA can.
Nanohedron
Moderatorer
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: Been a fluter, citternist, and uilleann piper; committed now to the way of the harp.

Oh, yeah: also a mod here, not a spammer. A matter of opinion, perhaps.

Siggies

Post by Nanohedron »

I suppose this has been asked before, but is there a way to keep the signature at the bottom of the post layout instead of just beneath the post content? Not that it'll solve any of the big issues, but who knows.

Thanks.
"If you take music out of this world, you will have nothing but a ball of fire." - Tribal musician
Lambchop

Post by Lambchop »

I'm not sure I understand the question.

If I want the signature down farther, I put some blank spaces after the post content.
Nanohedron
Moderatorer
Tell us something.: Been a fluter, citternist, and uilleann piper; committed now to the way of the harp.

Post by Nanohedron »

Aha. That would work.

Sorry for the lack of clarity. I noticed if I have a very brief post (it's been known to happen), the siggy line sits high, right after the entry. My question was whether there might be a function that always keeps the siggy lowermost on the post layout no matter what.
"If you take music out of this world, you will have nothing but a ball of fire." - Tribal musician
Denny

Post by Denny »

Since the software starts the siggy with that line thing...and you don't have the ability of getting space in front of it.

Lambo has the "workaround"...push the sucker down with the post.
Nanohedron
Moderatorer

Post by Nanohedron »

Thanks, guys.