PM working?

Get help using the forums. If we can't help you, FEMA can.
Dana
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

PM working?

Post by Dana »

Hi:

I have a message stuck in my outbox. I'd deleted the message in my outbox several times, and tried creating new messages and resending, but things seem to be stuck for now.

I'm trying to PM JayMitch regarding a whistle he expressed interest in. Can someone send the message stuck in my outbox to him, or get in touch with him for me? (I'd love to sell this whistle).

Thanks!

Dana

Added: I was able to get in touch with him via email, but I do need my private messages to not get stuck in my out box. This is a new one for me.
Dana

Post by Dana »

Sigh... I have another message stuck in my outbox. What can I do to stop this from happening? A couple days ago, I looked in my outbox, and found several, one was from around 6 months ago! I'd appreciate any help.

Dana
carrie

Post by carrie »

My understanding is that the PMs leave the outbox only after they've been received. Do you know for sure that JayMitch checked his PMs? Try sending me one if you'd like. You should see it in your outbox until I open it in my inbox. I'll let you know here when (if) I receive it.

Carol
glauber

Post by glauber »

A couple of reasons this could happen:
  1. Dana's "sentbox" is full
  2. Jay's "inbox" is full
  3. Jay hasn't checked his PMs
On the Internet, nobody knows you're a dog!
--Wellsprings--
Lada

Richest Franchise in Sport

Post by Lada »

Thanks! The mails were from people on my Home Owners Insurance allow list...
rich
i see what you did there

Post by rich »

Yeah, it's exactly that. Your outbox contains messages that you've sent but the recipient hasn't received; there's no quota on the outbox at all, so you don't need to worry about what's in there beyond wondering why the recipient hasn't read their PMs lately.