Odd thing

Get help using the forums. If we can't help you, FEMA can.
FJohnSharp
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I used to be a regular then I took up the bassoon. Bassoons don't have a lot of chiff. Not really, I have always been a drummer, and my C&F years were when I was a little tired of the drums. Now I'm back playing drums. I mist the C&F years, though.

Odd thing

Post by FJohnSharp »

When I use my bookmark to come here, all the posts are dated May 31 and they never change. So I posted a reply to test it and then all the correct dates appeared as did a whole lot of new posts. Why is it that my bookmark comes back to a specific, wrong board?

thsnks,
JOhn Sharp
FJohnSharp
Tell us something.: I used to be a regular then I took up the bassoon. Bassoons don't have a lot of chiff. Not really, I have always been a drummer, and my C&F years were when I was a little tired of the drums. Now I'm back playing drums. I mist the C&F years, though.

Post by FJohnSharp »

It does the same thing when I go in through the website
rich
i see what you did there
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Re: Odd thing

Post by rich »

FJohnSharp wrote:When I use my bookmark to come here, all the posts are dated May 31 and they never change. So I posted a reply to test it and then all the correct dates appeared as did a whole lot of new posts. Why is it that my bookmark comes back to a specific, wrong board?

thsnks,
JOhn Sharp
Sounds like you're seeing a cached version of the page. Try shift-reload (Netscape) or ctrl-refresh (IE) to get an updated version next time that happens.

I did have to set the clock on the server back about six hours after the board started, so your browser might assume that it can show the cached version because it was (for a while) six hours "newer" than the fresh page it got from the server.

Cheers,
<ul>-Rich</ul>
FJohnSharp

Post by FJohnSharp »

Seems to be working now. Thanks