Private Messages

Get help using the forums. If we can't help you, FEMA can.
Marjorie
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I'm a beginning whistle player and find this forum fascinating and full of helpful information. I'm interested in learning everything I can about whistles and whistling. I'm learning on my own with method books, youtube and lots of trial and error. No whistle teachers or sessions near where I live.

Private Messages

Post by Marjorie »

Hi, I'm new to the forum. I registered late last week and have posted a couple of messages since. I've been consulting the forum since October. To make a long story short, I'm interested in Mikethebook's Shush Feadog D whistle in the for sale topics and would like to contact him about it. Is there any way someone could give me permission to PM ? Or pass on my message?
Thanks in advance.
benhall.1
Tell us something.: I'm a fiddler and, latterly, a fluter. I love the flute. I wish I'd always played it. I love the whistle as well. I'm blessed in having really lovely instruments for all of my musical interests.
Location: Unimportant island off the great mainland of Europe

Re: Private Messages

Post by benhall.1 »

I think you'll find you now have full Board privileges.
Marjorie
Tell us something.: I'm a beginning whistle player and find this forum fascinating and full of helpful information. I'm interested in learning everything I can about whistles and whistling. I'm learning on my own with method books, youtube and lots of trial and error. No whistle teachers or sessions near where I live.

Re: Private Messages

Post by Marjorie »

Thank you !!