WTB Zoom H4N. (WITHDRAWN)

Oxymorons "R" Us
Forum rules
Please see forum announcement for description and rules!
Cayden
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I play high and low whistle with Traditional Irish Music being my focus of interest. I love Irish music and consider it as a direct connection to my Irish heritage. I enjoy participation in whistle tours, chatting with other players, and learning much from the many talented folks that frequent C & F.

WTB Zoom H4N. (WITHDRAWN)

Post by Cayden »

I am looking to buy a Zoom H4N in excellent pre-owned condition or new. Also inquiring of any particularly good vendors at the very best pricing? Thanks for any replies and please send info via PM.

Cayden

New H4N purchased in great Cyber Monday Deal. Thanks all for the help.
Last edited by Cayden on Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"TEAM TRAD" Pro Staff
Official Life Member of DUBLIN DUCK DYNASTY
"Joanie Madden, Mary Bergin, and Andrea Corr, each a Whistle Goddess in her own right"!
Feadoggie

Re: WTB Zoom H4N

Post by Feadoggie »

This might not be everyone's cup of tea but you can still find bargains on eBay. I have. Their are several sellers on eBay that offer refurbished or repackaged Zoom products. They are usually offered well below the usual retail price. Most of these are returned units some may have had repairs. You have to read the fine print in the auctions but many of these will come with all the accessories normally packaged with the new units including the warranty. Of course Santa season just makes the auction competition a bit stiffer.

Don't count out new old stock on the previous Zoom models either The original H4 was a pretty good product. The recording quality of the Zoom H2 and H2n are also really good. So if you don't need the extra inputs they should be looked at.

Feadoggie
I've proven who I am so many times, the magnetic strips worn thin.
Cayden
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I play high and low whistle with Traditional Irish Music being my focus of interest. I love Irish music and consider it as a direct connection to my Irish heritage. I enjoy participation in whistle tours, chatting with other players, and learning much from the many talented folks that frequent C & F.

Re: WTB Zoom H4N

Post by Cayden »

Feadoggie wrote:This might not be everyone's cup of tea but you can still find bargains on eBay. I have. Their are several sellers on eBay that offer refurbished or repackaged Zoom products. They are usually offered well below the usual retail price. Most of these are returned units some may have had repairs. You have to read the fine print in the auctions but many of these will come with all the accessories normally packaged with the new units including the warranty. Of course Santa season just makes the auction competition a bit stiffer.

Don't count out new old stock on the previous Zoom models either The original H4 was a pretty good product. The recording quality of the Zoom H2 and H2n are also really good. So if you don't need the extra inputs they should be looked at.

Feadoggie
Feadoggie,
Thanks for that suggestion. I will take a look at Ebay. I really would like to avoid buying someone elses problem though. I guess "Caveat emptor" being the rule. :(

Cayden
"TEAM TRAD" Pro Staff
Official Life Member of DUBLIN DUCK DYNASTY
"Joanie Madden, Mary Bergin, and Andrea Corr, each a Whistle Goddess in her own right"!