CP: Uilleann and Uilleann-B Version 2.0 updates for iPad

Oxymorons "R" Us
Forum rules
Please see forum announcement for description and rules!
eskin
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

CP: Uilleann and Uilleann-B Version 2.0 updates for iPad

Post by eskin »

Hi y'all,

Apple just approved the version 2.0 update of my Uilleann and Uilleann-B apps for the iPad.

The app now has a standard vertical chanter interface instead of the previous split design, has been simplified in some ways, and is more intuitive and easier to play.

If you currently have the app, it will be available later today as a free download from iTunes.

More info at:

http://www.tradlessons.com/Uilleann.html

Cheers,

Michael
eskin

Re: CP: Uilleann and Uilleann-B Version 2.0 updates for iPad

Post by eskin »

Starting with version 2.0, I've switched all the Uilleann piping apps to the new single piece chanter interface.

I realize that a few users may be upset by this, so here's what I'm going to do:

If you want to keep using the original interface, I will be releasing two new apps called "Uilleann Classic" and "Uilleann-B Classic" that have the older split chanter interface.

I've submitted the apps to Apple for review and they should be available around Nov 20, 2011. They will be free for the first week on the iTunes App Store so you can grab them for free at that time and have both the old and new versions.

I've also submitted version 2.1 of both apps to Apple that adds back the "Stop" switch, check out the new screen shots on the app website. They should be available around Nov 20, 2011.
eskin

Re: CP: Uilleann and Uilleann-B Version 2.0 updates for iPad

Post by eskin »

Both of the 2.1 updates as well as the "Classic" apps are now available on the iTunes App Store.