very small camcorder...nice idea for whistle use

Oxymorons "R" Us
Forum rules
Please see forum announcement for description and rules!
Talbert St. Claire
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 10

very small camcorder...nice idea for whistle use

Post by Talbert St. Claire »

I saw this small camcorder advertised on t.v.

I am not a tech person. However, for the price it looks really nice. This would be a nice alternative to recording yourself playing the whistle...very small! The best part is that it's very very tiny. It's the size of your "pinky".

Hook the recorded vid up to your computer and download to YouTube perhaps?? Just an idea in case others here may enjoy this device for recording themselves for whistle purposes. Or, whatever.

It would be nice for transporting. I do not work for these folks. But, its nice to share when others may benefit from it. Hope that I did not break board rules. I apologize MTGuru if I did so.

Cheers Chiff and Happy New Year!

https://www.buymicrocam.com/Default.aspx

[ Warning: Link auto-plays very loud audio. - Mod. ]
If you discover you have a "perfect" Low Whistle, don't sell it. Trust me, I know! If it's close to perfection, don't sell it. Trust me, I know! If you feel that it's difficult to adjust to but you still feel a deep connection to it, don't sell it. Just give it to me!!!
chris_coreline
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 12

Re: very small camcorder...nice idea for whistle use

Post by chris_coreline »

a bit of tape and rigging and this would provide a brilliant whistle's eye view of the session. Might make transatlantic sessions a bit more intresting :P
Blaydo
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Re: very small camcorder...nice idea for whistle use

Post by Blaydo »

$60 is expensive though, you can get key fob cameras with the same spec for under $10 from China on ebay. I've bought quite a few of them from different suppliers and the quality is excellent.