Reverb

Oxymorons "R" Us
Forum rules
Please see forum announcement for description and rules!
AuLoS303
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I have a fascination for musical instruments of all kinds, and though I'm not a very good player I have a small collection of acoustic instruments including 5 recorders, 3 tin whistles , 3 guitars and 2 ukuleles.

Reverb

Post by AuLoS303 »

Other than playing in a large room or under a tunnel does anyone know a way of adding reverb to a phone video or recording? Just a tiny bit of reverb so the sound is not so flat. Sometimes when I play in the uncarpeted kitchen I get a little natural reverb, but I can only play in there when I'm alone!
You can play beautiful music on an ugly flute
My musical endeavours on my blog
swizzlestick
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Re: Reverb

Post by swizzlestick »

There are far too many programs to list. But one free, open source option is Audacity. (http://www.audacityteam.org/)

You most likely will find the program useful for many other recording and editing tasks. I used Audacity for a number of years before moving on to commercial DAW programs and still use it occasionally.

By the way, you will have both reverb and delay options for experimenting. As with most things, moderation often gives a better result. :-)
All of us contain Music & Truth, but most of us can't get it out. -- Mark Twain
swizzlestick
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by swizzlestick »

Oops. Just realized that you might be referring to apps on a phone rather than a regular computer.

If so, I don't have any real experience editing on a phone. Maybe someone else can offer suggestions.
All of us contain Music & Truth, but most of us can't get it out. -- Mark Twain
AuLoS303
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I have a fascination for musical instruments of all kinds, and though I'm not a very good player I have a small collection of acoustic instruments including 5 recorders, 3 tin whistles , 3 guitars and 2 ukuleles.

Post by AuLoS303 »

Thanks. Maybe I could record the audio seperately then add an image to it later, like this guy did:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ebaj0BLOQoY
You can play beautiful music on an ugly flute
My musical endeavours on my blog