RTTA for Android

Oxymorons "R" Us
Forum rules
Please see forum announcement for description and rules!
jemtheflute
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8

Re: RTTA for Android

Post by jemtheflute »

I'm getting good use out of this,and it's excellent. I note my last request above hasn't been enacted, but that's not the reason for posting. On Terry's webpage he writes that you can adjust the speed of the playback of an audio recording, but I can't seem to find how to do this. There's a box in the display foot controls which has "100%" in it and if tapped, changes to "50%" or "25%", but nothing much seems to happen apart from the screen jumping a little. The display, entire or part, doesn't change size, and the playback still runs at live speed. It would help if that box was labelled with what it's supposed to do almost as much as if something happened when you change the setting in it!

Being able to adjust playback speed with a slider would be a good addition/change.

Am I just being dense and missing something obvious, or is an intended function not performing on my phone (Sony XZ1c running Android 8 ), or not performing at all?

Any advice or news on this from Shane would be appreciated!
I respect people's privilege to hold their beliefs, whatever those may be (within reason), but respect the beliefs themselves? You gotta be kidding!

My YouTube channel
My FB photo albums
Low Bb flute: 2 reels (audio)
Flute & Music Resources - helpsheet downloads