A new on-line learning program for Irish

Tá Failte Romhat! For all conversation about the Irish language. Scots Gaelic discussion welcome.
Forum rules
The purpose of this forum is to provide a place for people who are interested in the Irish language and various Celtic languages to discuss them, to practice them, and to share information about them, particularly (but not exclusively) in the context of traditional music and culture.

This is not a "translation forum," per se, though translation requests may occasionally be honored at the discretion of the moderators. If you're seeking a one-time translation for something like a tattoo, engraving, wedding vow, or other such purpose, we strongly recommend that you visit our friends at ILF: http://irishlearner.awyr.com
Redwolf
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 10

A new on-line learning program for Irish

Post by Redwolf »

This is something some of you may be interested in. It was just launched today. It presents Irish basics in simple, "bite-sized" lessons, complete with audio.

http://www.bitesizeirish.com/

I don't have a financial interest in the program, but I did work on it as an editor/advisor. The owner is a native speaker, and a very nice guy. He's also the owner/administrator of IGTF.

Redwolf
...agus déanfaidh mé do mholadh ar an gcruit a Dhia, a Dhia liom!
Ma_O

Re: A new on-line learning program for Irish

Post by Ma_O »

Thank you for advice, I think I will definitely try it, and then share my opinion - but it looks nice, anyway :)
belinejonq
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I usually look at your forum for used Uilleann pipes sets and pieces. I live too far away to attend events.

Re: A new on-line learning program for Irish

Post by belinejonq »

[Thread revival. - Mod]

For those who tried both: is this site better than Duolingo?