Taladh Chriosda pronunciation (Scottish Gaelic)

Tá Failte Romhat! For all conversation about the Irish language. Scots Gaelic discussion welcome.
Forum rules
The purpose of this forum is to provide a place for people who are interested in the Irish language and various Celtic languages to discuss them, to practice them, and to share information about them, particularly (but not exclusively) in the context of traditional music and culture.

This is not a "translation forum," per se, though translation requests may occasionally be honored at the discretion of the moderators. If you're seeking a one-time translation for something like a tattoo, engraving, wedding vow, or other such purpose, we strongly recommend that you visit our friends at ILF: http://irishlearner.awyr.com
Katharine
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: Something..............................................................................................

Taladh Chriosda pronunciation (Scottish Gaelic)

Post by Katharine »

Does anyone know of any pronunciation guides for this song on the web? (It's also known as Taladh ar Slanaigheir.) Preferably with audio, but I don't think I can afford to be picky. I know there's a guide for two or three verses on Youtube as a supplement to a setting done by Mark Sirett, but I'm hoping to find pronunciation for the whole, or much of, the song (I know, it's really long). I'm going to choose seven verses for singing at church, and it would be nice if I could actually choose them, rather than just having to do the ones I can find pronunciation guides for. I can, of course, use basic "how Gaelic is pronounced" guides out there, but it would be so great to have the actual song and specific words to get it into my head. (Yes, I know-- nobody will know if my pronunciation is off, even WAY off, but I'll know...)

Thanks!
Here's tae us--
Wha's like us?
Damn few--
And they're a' deid--
Mair's the pity.