NorthWind test

You can come in here and play around until you get the hang of forum posts. It's unlikely you'll be yelled at.
I.D.10-t
antispam: No

Post by I.D.10-t »

Tyler Morris wrote:if you look at it out of the corner of your eye, it looks like a close up of a meteor with an ice trail :lol:
I thought it might be one of Denny's space pictures, some thing from the K-9 ring of Saturn.
"Be not deceived by the sweet words of proverbial philosophy. Sugar of lead is a poison."
NorthWind
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by NorthWind »

testing a signature
Joseph E. Smith

Post by Joseph E. Smith »

Me like. :lol:
Tyler
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I've picked up the tinwhistle again after several years, and have recently purchased a Chieftain v5 from Kerry Whistles that I cannot wait to get (why can't we beam stuff yet, come on Captain Kirk, get me my Low D!)

Post by Tyler »

If a man speaks in the middle of a forest and there is no woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?
:lol: :lol: LMAO :lol: :lol:
“First lesson: money is not wealth; Second lesson: experiences are more valuable than possessions; Third lesson: by the time you arrive at your goal it’s never what you imagined it would be so learn to enjoy the process” - unknown
Denny

Post by Denny »

Tyler Morris wrote:
If a man speaks in the middle of a forest and there is no woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?
:lol: :lol: LMAO :lol: :lol:
bit rhetorical innit? :wink: