testing this signture....

You can come in here and play around until you get the hang of forum posts. It's unlikely you'll be yelled at.
Tyler
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I've picked up the tinwhistle again after several years, and have recently purchased a Chieftain v5 from Kerry Whistles that I cannot wait to get (why can't we beam stuff yet, come on Captain Kirk, get me my Low D!)

testing this signture....

Post by Tyler »

ooo eee, ooo aa aaa, ting, tang, wada-wada bing-bang.....
“First lesson: money is not wealth; Second lesson: experiences are more valuable than possessions; Third lesson: by the time you arrive at your goal it’s never what you imagined it would be so learn to enjoy the process” - unknown
fearfaoin

Post by fearfaoin »

Yeah! Take that all you people who take years to write novels! Wussies.
Seriously, I live in awe of you and your speedwriting ilk.
Tyler
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I've picked up the tinwhistle again after several years, and have recently purchased a Chieftain v5 from Kerry Whistles that I cannot wait to get (why can't we beam stuff yet, come on Captain Kirk, get me my Low D!)

Post by Tyler »

fearfaoin wrote:Yeah! Take that all you people who take years to write novels! Wussies.
Seriously, I live in awe of you and your speedwriting ilk.
bah...I'm not even to 15k words... :D
“First lesson: money is not wealth; Second lesson: experiences are more valuable than possessions; Third lesson: by the time you arrive at your goal it’s never what you imagined it would be so learn to enjoy the process” - unknown