Not a Test...Attention all Simpson's Fans

You can come in here and play around until you get the hang of forum posts. It's unlikely you'll be yelled at.
Cat Lady's Son

Not a Test...Attention all Simpson's Fans

Post by Cat Lady's Son »

Episode EABF04:

Strong Arm of the Ma

The song being played when Homer is arranging his items in the car Tetris-style; what is that song?

Hope you guys can help me!

Thanx!!!

:D
I.D.10-t
antispam: No

Post by I.D.10-t »

It was most likely “Dance of the Sugarplum Fairies” from the “Nutcracker Suite”. But that is just a guess.
"Be not deceived by the sweet words of proverbial philosophy. Sugar of lead is a poison."
ShadowBG625
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I've been a member of the forum for several years. Just poking my head to catch up on all the latest happenings, as well as checking out the FS/WTB page.

Post by ShadowBG625 »

While I do recall [the Dance of the Sugarplum Fairies] being on the original NES Tetris game, it was not the one used on the Simpson's episode (which I just saw not too long ago...small world, eh?), I'm sure of it.
Ann
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by Ann »

This is not a post. I didn't say anything here.
ShadowBG625
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I've been a member of the forum for several years. Just poking my head to catch up on all the latest happenings, as well as checking out the FS/WTB page.

Post by ShadowBG625 »

Hey C.L. Son, I have no idea if you're even around anymore, but if it helps, you're search can be over. I just saw that episode of the Simpson's, and heard the song, which reminded me of this post. So, after a little crossreferencing and such, I figured out that the song used on the Simpson's in Music A to the original TETRIS game...for Nintendo Game Boy. Hope this helps.

:thumbsup:

Oh, and I forgot...here's a link!