Ich bin ein pfeifer Leberhaber

You can come in here and play around until you get the hang of forum posts. It's unlikely you'll be yelled at.
Pheifer Leibhaber

Ich bin ein pfeifer Leberhaber

Post by Pheifer Leibhaber »

Ich wollte nur lassen, daß jeder weiß, daß ich unbedingt den whistle liebe. Traurig habe ich ein Thin Weasel gehabt, der in einem Haus Feuer verloren wurde. Das ist fein, obwohl, ich auf bewegt habe. und jetzt hat ein Fred Rose whistle.
Lambchop
antispam: No

Post by Lambchop »

Willkommen, Pheifer. Sie genießen "Pfeifen Forum." :)

Oh dear, oh dear! Where is Amar when one needs him!
Cotelette d'Agneau
Pheifer Leibhaber

Post by Pheifer Leibhaber »

Vielen Dank Lambchop. Ich habe eine große Bewunderung für diesen Ort.
Cynth
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by Cynth »

Wilkommen Pheifer! Ich spreche Deutsch nicht. :( Aufviedersehen.
Diligentia maximum etiam mediocris ingeni subsidium. ~ Diligence is a very great help even to a mediocre intelligence.----Seneca
Lambchop

Post by Lambchop »

Wir mögen es, außerdem.

Schreiben Sie Englisch? Lesen Sie Englisch? Sie benötigen helfen zu registrieren?

!!!! Sie sind nicht unser Freund, Cranberry, und üben seine deutschen Lektionen? Wenn Sie sind, sollten Sie schlafen gehen!!!!
Cotelette d'Agneau
Cynth

Post by Cynth »

Ich habe plötzlich erlernt, Deutsches zu sprechen. Ein Wunder ist geschehen! :party:

Pheifer, Ich bin sehr traurig, über das Feuer zu hören. Aber ich bin sehr froh zu hören, daß Sie, ein neues zu haben jetzt pfeifen.

Es erhält spät, also muß ich sagen Auf Wiedersehen. Wieder Willkommen zu den Foren! :)
Diligentia maximum etiam mediocris ingeni subsidium. ~ Diligence is a very great help even to a mediocre intelligence.----Seneca
Lambchop

Post by Lambchop »

Ich vergaß! Verzeihen Sie mir! Ich bin über Ihr Feuer traurig.

Ich habe Thin Weasel. Ich würde es vermissen.
Cotelette d'Agneau
ShadowBG625
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I've been a member of the forum for several years. Just poking my head to catch up on all the latest happenings, as well as checking out the FS/WTB page.

Post by ShadowBG625 »

Hey Lamby, Cynth. Pheifer is me. I was asked by a friend to conduct an experiment on social courtesy and such. I don't like it when she tries to explain things to me. :poke: Hope you didn't mind. She says thanks for helping. Believe me, if I lost a Thin Weasel, I'd go nuts. :thumbsup:

P.S. So wie ist mein Deutsch?
Cynth

Post by Cynth »

:lol: :lol: Ihr Deutscher scheint zum Babel Fisch-Übersetzer ziemlich gut. Für mich würde ich nicht wirklich wissen.

So did you conclude that Lamby and I are social misfits, or what? I certainly don't mind being in an experiment. Anything to further the study of social courtesy!

Glad you didn't really lose a whistle in a fire! :)
Lambchop

Post by Lambchop »

Gee, I'm glad I came back to apologize about not mentioning how sorry I was that your whistle got torched!

So, what was the experiment designed to show?
Cotelette d'Agneau
ShadowBG625
Tell us something.: I've been a member of the forum for several years. Just poking my head to catch up on all the latest happenings, as well as checking out the FS/WTB page.

Post by ShadowBG625 »

She tried to explain to me that the experiment was meant to show...I don't know. She's confusing. Something about figuring out if what sort of attitude people would portray to a complete stranger. I told her we already do that (here on C&F :)) But she wanted to complete an experiment. She said that she thinks more people will be kind than total jerks. She said that you two really helped her experiment. :thumbsup:

And Cynth, Babel-fish is one of the better online translators I've come across. Das ist sicher!
Cynth

Post by Cynth »

I would think more people would be kind than be total jerks to a stranger. I'm much more often a total jerk to people I know. I'm glad we helped her out. We were only a sample of two, though. But can't do much about that. :lol:
Lambchop

Post by Lambchop »

Hmmm, where is our little Swiss friend? Probably laughing himself silly over our German!

I have visions of it cut out and stuck up on the office bulletin board . . . :oops:

I try to be nice to strangers. Likewise, I prefer to behave like a jerk with people I already know. I'm even worse if I like them!
Cotelette d'Agneau
Gabriel

Post by Gabriel »

You simply rock. :D
Lambchop

Post by Lambchop »

8)