How . . . ?

You can come in here and play around until you get the hang of forum posts. It's unlikely you'll be yelled at.
scarhand
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

How . . . ?

Post by scarhand »

OK, I never did this live chat thing b4 but you guys looked like you were having such a good time that I'm sticking my toe in the water. How does this work?

Post by Guest »

Beats me! I've tried several times, but usually only get error messages. "Error: Communications socket already exists." Or, I get nothing at all.

Once, I actually got my messages to appear on the board, but nobody was watching. He saw them later and mentioned it, but I had given up by then.

You're in the "basement" now. It's just about as good as live chat. There is a little time delay, but it gives you time to type. The company here is good, too. :lol:
Lambchop
antispam: No

Post by Lambchop »

Oops. That was me above. I got bumped out of the chat room and forgot to sign back in.
scarhand
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by scarhand »

This. Is. Cool!
This should have been invented long ago.
And if I had been paying attention I would have seen this 3 hours ago.
Lambchop
antispam: No

Post by Lambchop »

Yes, it is cool. Very cool. That's because it is the basement. :)

You were here when I posted. I was hoping you'd see me and stop to chat. I'll be around for a few hours.

When you post, check the box at the bottom that says "Notify me when a reply is posted." You'll get an email telling you that someone else has posted, and you can check it out.

I keep the board up, but minimized, then keep an eye out for new email. If I see one come in, I can maximize the board and see what it is.

You can also look to see who's browsing the forum. That tells you who's there, if anyone.

Glad you stopped back!