test photo

You can come in here and play around until you get the hang of forum posts. It's unlikely you'll be yelled at.
squirrel

test photo

Post by squirrel »

Sorry for my bad english...
Nanohedron
Moderatorer
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: Been a fluter, citternist, and uilleann piper; committed now to the way of the harp.

Oh, yeah: also a mod here, not a spammer. A matter of opinion, perhaps.

Re: test photo

Post by Nanohedron »

Not working for me.
"If you take music out of this world, you will have nothing but a ball of fire." - Tribal musician
kkrell
Tell us something.: Mostly producer of the Wooden Flute Obsession 3-volume 6-CD 7-hour set of mostly player's choice of Irish tunes, played mostly solo, on mostly wooden flutes by approximately 120 different mostly highly-rated traditional flute players & are mostly...

Post by kkrell »

kkrell
Tell us something.: Mostly producer of the Wooden Flute Obsession 3-volume 6-CD 7-hour set of mostly player's choice of Irish tunes, played mostly solo, on mostly wooden flutes by approximately 120 different mostly highly-rated traditional flute players & are mostly...

Post by kkrell »

OK, how did I do that? The original link was just for the IMGUR viewer. On Windows, then right-click & use the context menu to View Image, which displays the full image in your browser, and the actual image name & location shows up in your address bar. Copy it, and paste into the C&F editor (between the Img brackets). The right-click Copy Link also works to get you the right address for the image.
Nanohedron
Moderatorer
Tell us something.: Been a fluter, citternist, and uilleann piper; committed now to the way of the harp.

Oh, yeah: also a mod here, not a spammer. A matter of opinion, perhaps.

Post by Nanohedron »

kkrell wrote:On Windows, then right-click & use the context menu to View Image, which displays the full image in your browser, and the actual image name & location shows up in your address bar. Copy it, [etc.]
"Open image in new tab" instead of "View Image" for me, but same stuff. Some of these things seem so obvious once you try them, don't they. Thanks!
"If you take music out of this world, you will have nothing but a ball of fire." - Tribal musician