Test

You can come in here and play around until you get the hang of forum posts. It's unlikely you'll be yelled at.
Michael.Donnelly
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I am an Irish flute and whistle player and have heard good things about this site. I also have a flute for sale and wish to use your forum in my hopes of selling it.

Test

Post by Michael.Donnelly »

why do I need see a new topic button in the flutes for sale forum?
Nanohedron
Moderatorer
Tell us something.: Been a fluter, citternist, and uilleann piper; committed now to the way of the harp.

Oh, yeah: also a mod here, not a spammer. A matter of opinion, perhaps.

Re: Test

Post by Nanohedron »

Not sure exactly what you mean, Michael.
"If you take music out of this world, you will have nothing but a ball of fire." - Tribal musician
kkrell
Tell us something.: Mostly producer of the Wooden Flute Obsession 3-volume 6-CD 7-hour set of mostly player's choice of Irish tunes, played mostly solo, on mostly wooden flutes by approximately 120 different mostly highly-rated traditional flute players & are mostly...

Post by kkrell »

I think he wants to list an instrument for sale & does not have enough posts under his belt yet to allow posting.
International Traditional Music Society, Inc.
A non-profit 501c3 charity/educational public benefit corporation
Wooden Flute Obsession CDs (3 volumes, 6 discs, 7 hours, 120 players/tracks)
https://www.worldtrad.org
Nanohedron
Moderatorer
Tell us something.: Been a fluter, citternist, and uilleann piper; committed now to the way of the harp.

Oh, yeah: also a mod here, not a spammer. A matter of opinion, perhaps.

Post by Nanohedron »

kkrell wrote:I think he wants to list an instrument for sale & does not have enough posts under his belt yet to allow posting.
Thanks.

Michael, if you want to sell a flute, you may certainly do so in the Flute Forum. You're not required to stick to the Used Instruments Exchange.
"If you take music out of this world, you will have nothing but a ball of fire." - Tribal musician