FS: MK Low D whistle in anodised green SOLD

A gated retirement community for expired posts, owned and operated by ChiffCo.
Makar
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8

FS: MK Low D whistle in anodised green SOLD

Post by Makar »

This whistle came to me about three weeks ago now as one of Misha's 'seconds'. He contacted me, as I was on the waiting list for about a year, to see if I was interested in a whistle with a slight aberration that he decided made it a second. This is purely cosmetic and can only really be noticed if you are obviously looking for it. There is a slight longitudinal ripple in the anodised finish which you can feel and see in the right light. I have added a couple of photos to try and pick it out.

I asked Misha to keep me on the list as I was interested to get two together to see if there was any difference in sound. Two weeks later the other one came through. It sounds identical in every respect. I think Misha has a very high standard of quality control. I was going to keep both but I have decided that it doesn't really make sense and that I should sell one.

So, whistle with black fabric case supplied by Misha is available for the same price that I bought it for (£150). Please note that I live within the UK.

Including special delivery within UK - £158
Including airmail with airsure insurance worldwide - $275

PM me please. First firm 'I want' gets it.

Thanks
Stephen
There is no such uncertainty as a sure thing!
Makar
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8

Re: FS: MK Low D whistle in anodised green

Post by Makar »

SOLD

thanks C&F
There is no such uncertainty as a sure thing!