FS: M&E 6 key polymer flute SOLD

A gated retirement community for expired posts, owned and operated by ChiffCo.
Jayhawk
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: Well, just trying to update my avatar after a decade. Hope this counts! Ok, so apparently I must babble on longer.

FS: M&E 6 key polymer flute SOLD

Post by Jayhawk »

Since I now have my 8 key M&E, my 6 key polymer M&E is gathering dust.

The flute is listed new on Michael's website as 850 euros which is $1,205 thanks to our fine economy. However, Michael does not appear to be selling this model anymore, so it's a bit of a rarity.

It's a good flute. Michael repaired a couple of leaking pads for the previous owner about 3 years ago, and all are solid now. Keys are the standard 6 keys (2 fnats, Bb, Cnat, G# and Eb). The joints seal perfectly with cork grease (may not be needed, but I've always used it). It does show wear (the polymer isn't perfectly shinny anymore...but it's not damaged at all). I can send nice, large 1 MB photos to your email if the above pictures do not do it justice.

The flute comes with my fancy home modified Planno pistol case. The case is much nicer than the case that came with the flute. You'll note a space in the case is left that allows for the placing of one Korg tuner (which is what I do) and you can slip in a whistle or two as well. While the pistol case retails at my local Dick's Sporting Goods for around $10, my modifications make it priceless... :D

FWIW, here's a clip of the flute: http://www.box.net/shared/8vkeniymct (click play for the box.net player to open up - no download needed)

I'm asking $650 (shipping in continental US included) for the flute and case.

Please PM or email me (email is in my profile) regarding this post.

Eric
Jayhawk
Tell us something.: Well, just trying to update my avatar after a decade. Hope this counts! Ok, so apparently I must babble on longer.

Re: FS: M&E 6 key polymer flute - price drop

Post by Jayhawk »

Bump - lowered price. Please feel free to haggle. :D
Jayhawk

Re: FS: M&E 6 key polymer flute - price drop

Post by Jayhawk »

The flute is sold...sure wish I could change the topic of the original post now!

Eric