FS: Low F SOLD, Bb SOLD, Eb SOLD

A gated retirement community for expired posts, owned and operated by ChiffCo.
sjcavy
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I love uilleann pipes and I have become obsessed with them. But now the antispam software is just irritating the hell out of me so I am typing random crap to get past the minimum 100 character limit.

FS: Low F SOLD, Bb SOLD, Eb SOLD

Post by sjcavy »

I have three whistles from what appears to be the same maker. When I bought them I was told they were kerry whistles. They are all non-tunable. I have a Low F, a Bb, and an Eb. I have played the higher 2 for about an hour each, but I have picked up the low F every once in a while. They all have some wear marks on them. They are all made out of solid Aluminum. These are heavy duty whistles. The Bb and the Eb are loud, but the Low F is pretty quiet.(at least when compared to my Burke low d viper.)

I'd like to get $30 dollars for the Low F and $20 each for the Bb and the Eb. I will post pictures when I get back from class.

Sean

edited on 03/07/09 to say that the Bb and the Low F have been sold
Last edited by sjcavy on Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Just a newbie making his way through the world.
sjcavy
Tell us something.: I love uilleann pipes and I have become obsessed with them. But now the antispam software is just irritating the hell out of me so I am typing random crap to get past the minimum 100 character limit.

Re: F/S: 3 whistles

Post by sjcavy »

Here is all three of them together. Sorry about the quality. I will get more pictures up when my battery is recharged. It's been a pretty busy few days and I just haven't gotten around to posting these pictures.

and here is the scale of the low F tone holes

sjcavy

Post by sjcavy »

Here is the fipple of the Low F

Bb Fipple

Eb Fipple

And this is about how thick all of the whistles are.

sjcavy

Post by sjcavy »

Update: The Low F-Sold, Bb-Sold, Eb-Still for Sale
sjcavy

Re: FS: Low F SOLD, Bb SOLD, Eb still for sale

Post by sjcavy »

Thanks guys! All the whisles are now sold, and will be delivered when I get back from spring break.