FS: Delicia Popular C/F Button Box

A gated retirement community for expired posts, owned and operated by ChiffCo.
paals
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

FS: Delicia Popular C/F Button Box

Post by paals »

I've got a Delicia Popular C/F melodeon, which I'd like to sell.

The melodeon is in almost mint condition. It comes from the '80s, but hadn't been played much for almost two decades. I bought it three years ago. It needed some (very little) retuning, which was also an occasion to 'dry' the sound down a bit (some tremolo still left, though). I started playing quite extensively, but stopped on my way - for the past two years it's been my Sunday afternoon toy to entertain my family rather than a serious instrument :-).

The pictures can be seen at:

http://s2.photobucket.com/albums/y50/paals/delicia/

Although it comes with a single strap, I'm using a two-strap system, attached to the original single-strap bracket. The original strap is waiting in a drawer. Original hard case - a bit worn (kids!), but functional - included.

No signs of abuse, just the name plate 'Popular' missing from the front panel on the treble side (bought without it).

There is no 'reserve' or 'buy-it-now' price for it. PM your offers, and I'll choose the first I'm satisfied with. In case I'm not, it'll go on eBay again in about two weeks.

Shipping is $15 to Europe, $20 to USA&Canada and $30 to the rest of the world. PayPal STRONGLY preferred.

Thanks a lot.
paals
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Re: FS: Delicia Popular C/F Button Box

Post by paals »

Bump!