FS: A bunch of things for sale.

A gated retirement community for expired posts, owned and operated by ChiffCo.
pipersgrip
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8

FS: A bunch of things for sale.

Post by pipersgrip »

1) Bleazey low whistle. viewtopic.php?f=35&t=66194 That is the link. New price is $300.00. It is just not worth it to sell it for a lower price.

2)Thornton whistle with ebony head. This is a special whistle because it is marked "001". This is the first wooden head whistle that he sold. A real collector's item. $90.00 +s&h.

3)Boisvert chanter in D. It is cocobolo with boxwood mountes. It is keyless, but has mounted key blocks if you want keys in the future. Anybody who has played his stuff has nothing but good to say about them. I hate to part with it, but I am just not that much into the pipes at this time in my life. I am more of a flute guy now. $800+ S&H. Add an extra $100.00 for the bag.

4)MacWarner Bellows. Beautiful black leather with sheep wool for the pads, and a lovely brown wood. It also comes with arm strap and a belt of around the waist. Unfortunately it won't fit my bag that I have. I think you have to buy a little pipe connector part from Home Depot, nothing serious. It is great working and very beautiful. I paid $265, I am asking $230 +S&H.

5)Maybe a Copeland whistle in D. I still haven't decided yet to part with this whistle. I love playing it, but I am a wood man, and it doesn't really get the playing that it should. It is one of his older models, and made out of nickel. It doesn't have any numbers on it. It has that great Copeland sound, with crisp ornamentation. I don't know how much these sell for, so I can't really put a price on it. I will try to get some more info, and pictures a little bit later.

Thanks for looking,
Jon
"In prayer, it is better to have a heart without words, than words without a heart." John Bunyan
pipersgrip

Re: FS: A bunch of things for sale.

Post by pipersgrip »

"In prayer, it is better to have a heart without words, than words without a heart." John Bunyan
pipersgrip

Re: FS: A bunch of things for sale.

Post by pipersgrip »