FS Copley Delrin with Silver Rings in D AND Eb body SOLD

A gated retirement community for expired posts, owned and operated by ChiffCo.
BKWeid
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I really enjoy the information and experience from the members on this forum. I've learned so much from the long time members about ITM, flutes, and whistles in general. I also enjoy the humor and culture. Instrument reviews have been helpful and the posts on embouchure are priceless. As I generally don't get out to sessions, the information from this board is my only connection at times to the music.

FS Copley Delrin with Silver Rings in D AND Eb body SOLD

Post by BKWeid »

Hello All,

For sale, a Copley D flute in Delrin with silver rings AND a matching Eb body. The flute comes with a cloth bag for all pieces and is in Excellent or “like new” condition. It plays very well and has excellent intonation as all Copley’s flutes do. So, to clarify, there is one head joint with a D body and foot and an Eb body and foot.

$450 for the flute with D and Eb bodies and the soft case/bag. Offering for sale within the U.S. and shipping is included in the price. I’m happy to send photographs and answer any questions.

Instant message or email is fine.
BKWeid
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I really enjoy the information and experience from the members on this forum. I've learned so much from the long time members about ITM, flutes, and whistles in general. I also enjoy the humor and culture. Instrument reviews have been helpful and the posts on embouchure are priceless. As I generally don't get out to sessions, the information from this board is my only connection at times to the music.

Re: FS Copley Delrin with Silver Rings in D AND Eb body

Post by BKWeid »

The flute has been sold.