FS: Tom AEBI, Joe Kennedy, Niall Kelleher Uilleann practice D set - REDUCING THE PRICE!

A gated retirement community for expired posts, owned and operated by ChiffCo.
glasba
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: John McSherry total control, Davy Spillane tonal beauty, and Finbar Furey raw energy. Imagine them combined :)

FS: Tom AEBI, Joe Kennedy, Niall Kelleher Uilleann practice D set - REDUCING THE PRICE!

Post by glasba »

Hello,

I am selling my beloved Uilleann pipes practice set by Thomas AEBI, Joe KENNEDY and Niall KELLEHER with new Ivory HISCOX case.

My price of 1800 to 2700 Eur (depends on the configuration of what's in the package) WAS JUST Additionally REDUCED for 300/150 Eur OBO !

More details here in Uilleann forum https://forums.chiffandfipple.com/viewt ... 6&t=114654
glasba
Tell us something.: John McSherry total control, Davy Spillane tonal beauty, and Finbar Furey raw energy. Imagine them combined :)

Re: FS: Tom AEBI, Joe Kennedy, Niall Kelleher Uilleann practice D set - REDUCING THE PRICE!

Post by glasba »

glasba wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 3:31 am WAS JUST Additionally REDUCED for...
Sorry for the spelling mistake and using the word FOR. Thanks for letting me know, Chrisatian.

I wanted to say reduced BY...
benhall.1
Tell us something.: I'm a fiddler and, latterly, a fluter. I love the flute. I wish I'd always played it. I love the whistle as well. I'm blessed in having really lovely instruments for all of my musical interests.
Location: Unimportant island off the great mainland of Europe

Re: FS: Tom AEBI, Joe Kennedy, Niall Kelleher Uilleann practice D set - REDUCING THE PRICE!

Post by benhall.1 »

Topic moved at User's request - Mod