FS: Barna Gabos keyless Pratten SOLD

A gated retirement community for expired posts, owned and operated by ChiffCo.
ratspike
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: Life long fan of trad music, having a go at playing whistle and flute again after a 25 year break. I've been lurking for months and figured it was about time to get off the bench and register!

FS: Barna Gabos keyless Pratten SOLD

Post by ratspike »

Pratten style flutes just don't suit me so I'd like to pass this along to someone who will enjoy it. It's made from tigerwood and is very pretty. The headjoint is fully lined. I bought it new not quite two years ago and it's been well cared for during that time. Lightly padded soft roll is included.

Photos are here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing

$500 including shipping in the CONUS. Please feel free to shoot me a PM if you have any questions.
Cheers!
Bob
ratspike
Tell us something.: Life long fan of trad music, having a go at playing whistle and flute again after a 25 year break. I've been lurking for months and figured it was about time to get off the bench and register!

Re: FS: Barna Gabos keyless Pratten

Post by ratspike »

Bump and a price drop for a nice flute. $425 shipped in the CONUS.
Cheers!
Bob
ratspike

Re: FS: Barna Gabos keyless Pratten

Post by ratspike »

The flute has been sold.
Cheers!
Bob