FS: Copeland Nickel High D whistle - like new

A gated retirement community for expired posts, owned and operated by ChiffCo.
bassdrone24
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I'm a highland piper and play smallpipes and border pipes. I want to learn more about uilleann pipes to take the dive to the dark side! Hoping forum members can help me sort out some thoughts on the myriad of different makers out there. Thanks!

FS: Copeland Nickel High D whistle - like new

Post by bassdrone24 »

Good day,

I am selling a like new Copeland nickel High D whistle purchased directly from Michael Copeland on his ebay shop in December 2018. It is a beautiful whistle and I have probably played it a total of 5 times since then. I have not touched it often out of a desire to keep it in new condition, but now nearly two years later I realize I have a very expensive whistle not getting utilized and I am mostly playing pipes these days. It really is in beautiful shape and is too nice of a whistle to sit tucked away out of sight. It has been stored in a smoke-free home. It will come with a nice padded velcro felt case (not supplied by Mr. Copeland).

I paid quite a bit for it so am asking $750 (less than I paid) shipped to US (if international we can discuss price) w/ insurance and tracking. Happy to take questions and share pictures.

Thanks
bassdrone24
Tell us something.: I'm a highland piper and play smallpipes and border pipes. I want to learn more about uilleann pipes to take the dive to the dark side! Hoping forum members can help me sort out some thoughts on the myriad of different makers out there. Thanks!

Re: FS: Copeland Nickel High D whistle - like new

Post by bassdrone24 »

Price reduction to $700 USD
bassdrone24

Re: FS: Copeland Nickel High D whistle - like new

Post by bassdrone24 »

Price reduction to $675