FS: Several bamboo bass and alto flutes

A gated retirement community for expired posts, owned and operated by ChiffCo.
Huhupat
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: i've been making flutes for over twenty years, playing with friends and neighbors who help me tune my instruments and encourage me to share my art with the world. I carve bamboo flutes using concentrated sunlight and 3D-print whistle mouthpieces down to 42" contrabasses, as well as one-handed double tabor pipes.

FS: Several bamboo bass and alto flutes

Post by Huhupat »

If anybody here is around 6' tall and would like a new challenge, I have inventoried the bamboo flutes I have made over the last few years. I have more in storage, but haven't gotten around to sorting them lately so these are the best I have at the moment. A few of these are my personal flutes that I play out in the summer.

They're 2 octave diatonic flutes, brushed with oil and unsanded on the outer surface for a natural look. Holes are burnt out using concentrated sunlight. Alto flutes are between 2 and 3 feet long, bass flutes are over 3 feet long. 75$ for tenor flutes, 150$ for basses.

Alto:
A
B
F# (x2, one with extra joint as a walking stick)
G (x2)

Basses:
B (x2)
C (x3)
Huhupat
Tell us something.: i've been making flutes for over twenty years, playing with friends and neighbors who help me tune my instruments and encourage me to share my art with the world. I carve bamboo flutes using concentrated sunlight and 3D-print whistle mouthpieces down to 42" contrabasses, as well as one-handed double tabor pipes.

Re: FS: Several bamboo bass and alto flutes

Post by Huhupat »

Photo bump.

This is a C bass, about 4ft tall.

Huhupat

Re: FS: Several bamboo bass and alto flutes

Post by Huhupat »

Audio bump.

Maybe I’ll be driven to record a dry run by next week.

https://www.soundcloud.com/huhupat/42-bass-flute-demo