Dave Copley C Flute for Sale (Perfect Condition) SOLD

A gated retirement community for expired posts, owned and operated by ChiffCo.
kess
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8

Dave Copley C Flute for Sale (Perfect Condition) SOLD

Post by kess »

Hi I’m selling my Dave Copley C Flute.

https://www.gumtree.com/p/wooden-flutes ... 1353508853

It is in perfect condition as you can see from the photos, it has only been played a handful of times when I bought it back in 2014. It has been stored away since then and I’m only reluctantly selling it now as I need the money.

Its very nice flute with great projection and deep woody tone.
Copley flutes are played by many top Irish Flute Players. This flute is very nice and in perfect condition as you can see there isn't even a mark at the mouth piece, so you are getting a flute as Dave Copley would deliver without paying the full price and having to wait 6 months.

His current price for an C Blackwood flute is £876 pounds, I’m letting this go for £600 as I need the money quickly. It comes with a nice hard case to carry in. The case itself has some signs of wear but as stated above the flute is in Pristine condition.

Info regarding Dave Copley.

Dave Copley and Marlene Boegli operate their flute workshop in Loveland, Ohio. Their philosophy is to combine painstaking traditional craftsmanship with a solid grounding in engineering and scientific fundamentals, to create instruments with excellent performance and enduring quality and value.
Dave was born and grew up in England. He followed an engineering career with Rolls Royce, and then with the General Electric Company, dedicated to improving the reliability of aircraft engines. He moved to the United States in 1979, and developed an increasing enthusiasm for Irish music, taking up the tin whistle and later the flute. He is a member of the band Ceol Mor, as well as being a regular at music sessions at the Dubliner and Hap’s in Cincinnati.
kess

Re: Dave Copley C Flute for Sale (Perfect Condition)

Post by kess »

I have dropped this now to 550 pounds now.
kess

Re: Dave Copley C Flute for Sale (Perfect Condition)

Post by kess »

Sold!