FS -Bb and A whistles SOLD

A gated retirement community for expired posts, owned and operated by ChiffCo.
psoutowood
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I am a longtime piper, and have added in the few years a bunch of Irish whistles and smallpipes to my collection. Looking for new instruments and like-minded people!

FS -Bb and A whistles SOLD

Post by psoutowood »

Two whistles up for sale, both much too quiet for my loud session playing requirements.

1. Shearwater Bb - $55. This whistle sounds like a flute, is so incredibly airy and gentle and has the best octave balance of any whistle I've played. Perfect for recordings and playing in a house with a sleeping baby. Tuneable alloy whistle w/alloy head.

2. Dixon Pro A - $50. Dixon makes a fine whistle and this has a bright edgy tone, quiet to medium-quiet. Tuneable alloy body and delrin head.

*Shipping included in continental U.S..

-Peter
psoutowood
Tell us something.: I am a longtime piper, and have added in the few years a bunch of Irish whistles and smallpipes to my collection. Looking for new instruments and like-minded people!

Re: FS -Bb and A whistles

Post by psoutowood »

Shearwater Bb is sold, Dixon A still available.

-Peter
psoutowood

Re: FS -Bb and A whistles

Post by psoutowood »

Both sold.