Wally Carroll C/G Anglo Concertina -- $5,300

A gated retirement community for expired posts, owned and operated by ChiffCo.
Julia Delaney
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I play fiddle, concertina, flute. I live in NH. Lived in Kilshanny, Co Clare, for about 20 years. Politically on the far left. Diet on the far right (plant-based fundamentalist). Musically in the middle of the pure drop.

Wally Carroll C/G Anglo Concertina -- $5,300

Post by Julia Delaney »

Wally Carroll 30 button Anglo concertina #3 -- $5,300

This is a top quality instrument from a respected maker. It needs no work at all. It is in perfect tune and has good volume and excellent projection. Many players prefer Wally Carroll concertinas from this period. They are very strong players without ever sounding strident or harsh.

This is not the third concertina that Wally Carroll made. It is the third concertina that he perfected. It plays beautifully, with both sweetness and power. The action is fast and smooth. The bellows are perfect. It was made in 2004 and since then it has been very little played. The real concertina reeds are metal, in brass frames, and are bright and shiny as new. I'll be happy to send more pictures on request.

It plays effortlessly, works perfectly, and has no issues. It has a very clear, bright tone. New this would cost $6,250, plus postage and insurance, and would entail a wait time of about 15 months.

There is nothing about this concertina that is not to like. It will be shipped in a protective hard case. I will ship anywhere and I will of course offer a no-questions-asked money-back guarantee with the instrument. Postage is included in the asking price.

Freedom is merely privilege extended, unless enjoyed by one and all. The Internationale