FS Morvan 6 Key Flute (US) SOLD

A gated retirement community for expired posts, owned and operated by ChiffCo.
rmvanhorn
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: Interested in traditional music - Irish, Nordic, you name it. I'm a flute and whistle player and interested in all aspects of flute playing, making.

FS Morvan 6 Key Flute (US) SOLD

Post by rmvanhorn »

For sale is a new Morvan flute - just arrived. I ordered this a year and a half ago, made my deposit, and then lucked into a keyed Olwell which I am now accustomed to.

This is an outstanding flute: smooth, in tune with a complex sound, and deserves to be someone’s main instrument. Big name players (Barou and Mulholland come to mind) are playing Morvan flutes these days. I think Matt Molloy even owns one.

- Blackwood
- 6 silver keys
- Upgraded sterling silver lined head (extra cost)
- Beautiful hardwood case

Price is $4,500 plus shipping (buyer responsible for any PayPal fees). Morvan’s current wait is 2 years. I’m not willing to do trial periods as it is brand new/not broken in. Those located in metrowest Boston would be welcome to give it a blast. I’m sorry, but can’t ship out of the US due to CITES restrictions.

Email rmvanhorn at gmail dot com with interest.
rmvanhorn
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: Interested in traditional music - Irish, Nordic, you name it. I'm a flute and whistle player and interested in all aspects of flute playing, making.

Re: FS Morvan 6 Key Flute (US)

Post by rmvanhorn »

Flute has been sold.