|Chiff and Fipple Forums
|FS - Mixture of Flutes - Tipple, Ozanne, Bansuri
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||Chris The Wakes [ Fri May 10, 2019 12:38 pm ]|
|Post subject:||FS - Mixture of Flutes - Tipple, Ozanne, Bansuri|
Having a clear out of flutes and whistles, up first the flutes (Left to Right in the picture).
1. Tipple Low Bb flute with offset holes. Lovely sounding flute, prob one of the last he made before discontinuing production of Low flutes in 2013. Fitted with a wedge in the headjoint as well. £60
2. Tipple Eb Flute. Fitted with a wedge in the headjoint as well. £35
3. Peter Ozanne F bamboo flute. Lovely sounding flute, good tuning across the Octaves. £50
4. Bansuri F flute. Unknown maker, nicely made Bansuri in good condition. £30
5. Bansuri E flute. Unknown maker, nicely made Bansuri in good condition. £20
I am based in Glasgow, Scotland. Any trial welcome.
Happy to post at buyers expense. Discount available if buying multi-able flutes.
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC - 6 hours|
|Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group