FS Chuck Tilbury D,C, Bb Set ($130)

A gated retirement community for expired posts, owned and operated by ChiffCo.
AngelicBeaver
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I've been playing whistles since 2010. I love how varied whistles are in their design, construction, tone, and handling. Though I've largely settled on what I enjoy playing, I'm still a sucker for an interesting new design.

FS Chuck Tilbury D,C, Bb Set ($130)

Post by AngelicBeaver »

Hello all,

I don't play these much, and I need to defray the cost of another whistle that I most certainly WILL be using. They are lovely, clear sounding whistles, and Chuck sells them new for $75 each. I'm asking $130, including shipping within the US, which is about half price.

These were from 2017, and still have the O-ring tuning slide rather than the fitted slide, but Chuck says they play about the same as the latest models. He talked about some wiggling, which I had already fixed with some plumbers tape (just like Goldies use on their tuning slides). The slides don't wiggle at all.

Here's my quick runthrough with each one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWBBSguqRH8

Here's Chuck's website: https://whistlemaker.com/

Here's PJ (Tinwhistler) rocking the same model: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjj9gBw3pO4
Nathaniel James Dowell
AngelicBeaver
Tell us something.: I've been playing whistles since 2010. I love how varied whistles are in their design, construction, tone, and handling. Though I've largely settled on what I enjoy playing, I'm still a sucker for an interesting new design.

Re: FS Chuck Tilbury D,C, Bb Set ($130)

Post by AngelicBeaver »

Price raised to $140 for the set, due to reasons of eccentricity. Get them now before I raise the price again!

(I can also sell them for the original $130)
Nathaniel James Dowell
AngelicBeaver

Post by AngelicBeaver »

Price raised to $260 for the set! Ha!
Nathaniel James Dowell
AngelicBeaver

Post by AngelicBeaver »

50% off sale! $130 for the set! What a bargain!
Nathaniel James Dowell